Orders Received Before 1PM ET Ship Same Day (M-F)
Why you need a blood ketone meter:
Many times our users thought they were following the ketogenic diet perfectly. But after they received the KetoCoach, they found their ketone readings were out of nutritional ketosis - despite their pee strips telling them otherwise. Many factors are at play, but here are some very common reasons you might not be in ketosis.
- Eating too much protein
- Unknowingly eating carbs: (e.g. your favorite barista accidentally puts sugar in your coffee)
- Eating too many "keto" treats.
- Eating too many carbs
- Not correctly tracking macros.
The KetoCoach Blood Ketone Meter is easy to use, and comes with a clear guide to help you understand what your ketone levels mean. Not only is the meter accurate, but with strips starting from $0.59 cents - it's also 40% more affordable than any other ketone test currently available. Combined with the FastCoach app (sold separately), KetoCoach gives users a first of it's kind diet experience. With both live and on-demand instructor-led classes, the KetoCoach goes beyond a meter to offer you actionable insightful information into your diet.
- KetoCoach β-ketone Meter
- Ten (10) Foil-wrapped Ketone Test Strips
- Owen Mumford Lancing Device (Finger Pricker)
- Ten (10) Owen Mumford Lancets
- Awesome Sticker
- Stunning Good Looks
- Free Shipping
- Measures ketone levels
- Autocoding - No need to use a coding strip before each test.
- Foil Wrapped Strips: ketone strips come sealed in foil - helping measurement stability
- Tiny Blood Sample (0.8μl Ketone)
App Platform ($59.95/Year)
- FastCoach Pro: Join live and on-demand community classes/challenges to fine-tune your diet using your meter. Whether you're a beginner or seasoned biohacker you can find a challenge and coach to fit your lifestyle and keep you motivated.