Being in a state of ketosis is where most of the benefits of the ketogenic diet are found. And the most accurate way to test if you are in a state of ketosis is with blood.
Many times our users thought they were following the ketogenic diet perfectly. But after they received the KetoCoach, they found their ketone readings were out of nutritional ketosis - despite their pee strips telling them otherwise. Many factors are at play, but here are some very common reasons you might not be in ketosis.
- Eating too much protein
- Unknowingly eating carbs: (e.g. your favorite barista accidentally puts sugar in your coffee)
- Eating too many "keto" treats.
- Eating too many carbs
- Not correctly tracking macros.
The KetoCoach Blood Ketone Meter is easy to use, and comes with a clear guide to help you understand what your ketone levels mean. Not only is the meter accurate, but with strips starting from $0.59 cents - it's also 40% more affordable than any other ketone test currently available.
- KetoCoach β-ketone Meter
- Ten (10) Foil-wrapped Ketone Test Strips
- Owen Mumford Lancing Device (Finger Pricker)
- Ten (10) Owen Mumford Lancets
- Awesome Sticker
- Stunning Good Looks
- Free Shipping